Woohoo! I never thought I would be excited to get a cast on, but this one means I don't need surgery. I'm even more excited that the cast doesn't go above my elbow! That splint was very limiting. Typing is still a bit challenging, and I'm feeling a bit disposable where work is concerned,but I get to go back tomorrow and charm them all.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Pretty in Pink
Woohoo! I never thought I would be excited to get a cast on, but this one means I don't need surgery. I'm even more excited that the cast doesn't go above my elbow! That splint was very limiting. Typing is still a bit challenging, and I'm feeling a bit disposable where work is concerned,but I get to go back tomorrow and charm them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Kim you are a crazy girl! I love the pink cast i wish i could sign it... it would be the best siniture on the planet!
haha i am awesome! i ment signiture!!!
You are so hip and young to do a blog! I'm so proud! I love that you chose pink for your cast, Tater want to write her name on it.
I'm concerned about the date posted on the picture!!!
Tell Tater I would be honoered to have her name on it!
lol! I used Alecs camera for the picture, I didn't even notice the date.
That is one SWEET cast!! You'll love peeling the skin around your wrist once you get it taken off. At least I did!! =) Love ya!!
Too cute! I bet Alec is telling all his friends how cool his mom is!
Are you guys coming Wed. night to Troy's suprise dinner?
can you update this thing already???
Kim! I didn't know you were an official blogger. Where have I been? It looks like you are having a great time with your cute kids. And I LOVE the cast!
Holy Cow.........well if you had to have one at least you got the right color! Wish I was around to tease you.......
I like this cast but i gotta be honest kinda tired of looking at it. Actually just want to see some faces too is all. I love you. Thanks for calling me back the other day. So responsible.
Post a Comment