Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th we headed up to Show Low. My mom was born and raised there so I have LOTS of family up there. We stayed at one of my aunt and uncles places. On their property they have this huge pond with paddle boats and canoes, and a huge pasture with lots of horses. I'm so mad we didn't get any pictures of the horses. Nicole and I spent a bit of time down there with them feeding them apples and just hanging out with them. One day Coco took the book she was reading and went and sat among them and just read. She loves, loves LOVES horses!


Here are just a few pictures of our trip



Even toes got in on the festivities



This is a little dock in the middle of the pond




My neice made this hat for her daughter for the parade




Missy and Scott




You can't really tell but my sister and I were playing with bubbles





In my cousins backyard, the kids had fun "flying"













1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

It was a great time wasn't it. I think I have a picture with Nicole and a horse in it, I'll check and send it to you!