Monday, July 14, 2008

New Calling

So I was released from young women about 4 weeks ago and wasn't given a new calling right away. Talk about feeling like a sitting duck! I can't tell you yet what it is as I haven't been sustained yet. I will tell you though, it is a calling that I told myself and the Lord I would NOT accept if it were asked. Well, the Lord in His infinite wisdom let me sit on the thought for these past few weeks until I came around to His way of thinking and I was issued the call.........Any guesses?

I'll let you all know after Sunday.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So lets see is it Gospel Doctrine and I wont be there Sunday so you will have to let me know. And if it is I had nothing to do with it.

Brittanie said...

Hmmmm - it seems like the ones people don't want to except are gospel doctrine and nursery. =) Can't wait to hear! I can see you do fabulously at either one of those though!! Love you!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

LOL! Oh Kim I bet you are going to miss young womens! I can't wait to hear what your new adventure will be!...how about cub scouts..you know a den mom or something!

Heidi Ann said...

Sunday school teacher for sure! What would be more intimidating than that! Glad it's you and NOT me!

Shabwan said...

It's gotta be Scouting! I hate scouting! Probably why there's issues! No one like those callings and no one does their calling....so what is it?????

Heidi Ann said...

Bilingual? So that's what you call it, Chris and I call it ANNOYING!

Bren's Life said...

Well I guess you can't be the Bishop, so that's out. How about Stake RS President.. Didn't you already teach Gospel Doctrine? Or how about Primary President. For some reason I can just see you with all those crazy kids!!!!
Oh & it's not nice to tease us like this..

Heidi Ann said...

Okay, what is it? Time for an update!