Sunday, April 12, 2009

Anatomy of coloring Easter eggs

First:
You need willing hands....





Group pictures work best


Second:
Lay down newspaper and all needed supplies

Third:
Appoint a supervisor with evil eyes to keep things under control


Fourth:
All eggs must be inspected for cracks

Fifth:
Assemble yourselves and commence coloring







If a late comer wants to join in....


an inquiry must go out to the supervisor...


who will let said late comer know that tardiness is unacceptable and all she can do it watch...


late comer is not happy but abides by the rules.



All eggs will be judged by the supervisor for content and creativity



Only the best are displayed







8 comments:

Shabwan said...

Never trust the supervisor!

Jim said...

I love reading your blog!

Your eggs look amazing! Is that what they look like when girls color them and they're above the age of 16?

My boys eggs were... basic... maybe next year! :)

Ball Family said...

Such cute pics! Even cuter commentary!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

LOVE the eggs...I'm with Chrissy...ours were basic at best; but with four boys under the age of nine we did great...lol!

Anonymous said...

Mercy!!! I don"t remember being that organized when you were little!! Beautiful Eggs!! Funny people helping!! Thanks to Pat for coming over and fixing the water line to the fridge, he was our hero for the day

The Allen's said...

I love kristy's face in that second picture. What a silly. Looks like you guys had a good time. I love all the things you say. It always puts a big huge smile on my face.

Bren's Life said...

Your eggs are so cool & beautiful! I love that your kids got into this. I will email you & explain what I was doing...

Tami said...

I love reading this post. You have a creative way of putting things down. I love that you had a supervisor.