Soory- I started to watch it but I just really don't like her too much & my girls were being wild...And I don't really like her too much did I say that.... So post - would ya!
cute new header. what cutie kids you have. can i tell you i think alec is a very sweet person. guess i am pretty lucky to be related to them. love you. we want to come see you sometime if you dont mind. =)
6 comments:
Soory- I started to watch it but I just really don't like her too much & my girls were being wild...And I don't really like her too much did I say that....
So post - would ya!
cute new header. what cutie kids you have. can i tell you i think alec is a very sweet person. guess i am pretty lucky to be related to them. love you. we want to come see you sometime if you dont mind. =)
A person that leaves comments on other people's blogs about not posting often should be careful not to live in a glass house!
We haven't been paintballing in awhile, but Jess definately knows what's good and what's not. Give me a call!
For the Love of Pete! Change your blog woman!!!! Hello- I know you must be having a fun summer & have something to write about... Hello!!!!
So check out my blog and see what I posted about you. PLEASE write something on your blog!!!!! Thanks for teaching Gospel Doc for me.
Post a Comment