Gospel Doctrine teacher. Can you think of anyone less qualified? If I wasn't before, I am now positive that callings are inspired of God....He is the only one who would've thought of me!
A thanks goes out to my good friend Heidi (and darling niece) for reminding me to update my blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You will be an AWESOME gospel doctrine teacher!! I'm excited for you!
I thought you taught that when we were in the ward along time ago.. Your going to do great.. Don't worry!
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it I just knew it!!!! Yes, I'm gloating. I am thrilled to be team teaching with you. And really I didn't have anything to do with it. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Congratulations on your new calling. I enjoyed your lesson a couple of weeks ago. You'll do great!
Ah, darnit! That is something I will miss not being in your ward anymore! You will be awesome! You have such a strong testimony and sweet spirit about you, and frankly you are hilarous! Aren't those the qualities of a great Gospel Doctrine Teacher? Ü
I knew it! I don't know whether to congratulate you or cry for you. But seriously, you will be fabulous. You will bring a fun humor to the serious subjcts. Yours will be the lessons nobody will want to miss!
And a great new calling it is! I loved your lessons. I was able to not get too distracted by Karsyn climbing all over me and actually listen! You and Melissa will make G.D. a joy!
Oh my goodness Kim, I don't envy you but you will be wonderful. You are a great teacher!
I love this blog stuff, it's a great way to catch up with everyone's lives!
Post a Comment