Friday, December 5, 2008

Reveal yourselves!

^
/
See that map up there-----------

I can click on it and it tells me the location of people who visit my blog but it doesn't tell me WHO visits my blog. Some of them I can figure out, like my neice in Ct, my friend, Jacquie, in New Zealand, My friend, Ali, in Canada and Michelle, I think that's you in Germany . I get a regular from Laveen (?) I've had visitors from England, Georgia, California and one visitor from the northern tip of the Red Sea....what the...? and various other places in the US that I can't think of right now.

Being the curious person I am, I would love to know who you are. Please feel free to comment on my blog. I promise not to hunt you down and try to be your BFF.

2 comments:

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Kim that map is cool! I have been trying to figure out how it worked! I am so so sad I didn't have time to stop by the office...I planned on droping by some rice krispi treats but with the short work week time flew by. I also had the challenge of trying to coordinate with the social security office and drivers license place to change my name. I haven't been in AZ long enough to do this since we have been married and it causes me alot of grief at the border. I will send my info to you in an email...tell all my RME buddies...Dr's too hi for me and I miss you all!

The Allen's said...

I visit you! : )