Monday, November 2, 2009

Professional Photos?

I've never been very good at getting family portraits or individual portraits of my kids. I think the last family photo we had professionally done was when I was pregnant with Alec...he is 16, so technically he is IN the picture you just can't see him.



It would appear that he decided he wanted his picture taken so he and a couple of friends set out looking for a photo op. They choose to go with a black and white picture which are nice if you get the right exposure. Once I saw the picture I could tell whatever he has to pay is too much. His face is not clear and there is a beam of light across it....and it's not because he's an angel. His friends...well, I had to touch them up myself and they still look washed out. I don't know, what do you think?










If you're interested in having your photo taken you can find this photog on US 60 at mile post 180 although it's a little pricey and you only get one picture.

7 comments:

Ball Family said...

Hahahahaha! Busted!

Shabwan said...

BUMMER!!!!!!! A person could just kick themselves for that kind of photo! I had one of those...they don't do reschedules or do-overs! You get what you get....although...Alec's friends look like bad influences!!! Time to start homeschooling!

Curtis and Kristy Hofmann said...

HAHAHA Thats hilarious!!!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

kimmie...you are hilarious. miss you!

Unknown said...

That is Christmas card material if I ever saw one!!!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

ohh Kim you make me laugh!

Bren's Life said...

Yeah Troy found those photo ops a couple times... Love your pictures! they should be hung on the wall!!!